Saturday, March 6, 2010

BLAHHHH

Mmph. Well dearest blog readers, B has gone off to bootcamp. The last two months have been absolutely amazing with him. The only problem with bootcamp is that he's far away & I can't talk to him. We're able to write letters, but it hasn't even been a week so we don't have his address and I doubt he memorized mine ahaha. I've been getting along pretty well; the only bad part about this is the no-talking thing. And, well, I can't see him. Duh. Life has turned so utterly boring without him. The fact that I my car got totalled too doesn't help. (Long story but can't post about it here folks ;D) So now I have nowhere to go, nowhere to get there and nobody to do it with. Shoot me...? Please??

BUT there is a silver lining to this! I bought a scrapbook to give to B when he graduates! And this is no ordinary scrapbook me hearties. This particular scrapbook happens to be.... *A navy scrapbewk* :3 Yes, a lovely Navy scrapbook for all of our memories together. Isn't it wonderful? Now, I'm not the most patriotic person in our lovely country, but let me tell you, once your significant other joins the service, you begin to color-coordinate your life with Red, White and Blue. Actually, that's a lie. But you get really involved with the military and get to relate to a lot more people. I myself have behun talking to two more ladies in situations much like myself. It's so nice to have other people to relate to. I even have people to hang with at prom now! A girl whose boyfriend is in California for school has agreed that we should hang at prom, since we will probably both be boy-less. (:

Oh, and a little side-note: I hate how scripted My Life as Liz has turned out to be ;-;

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment