Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jizz In My Pants

I went shopping with my momma and grandfather today. Holy shit. I have never been so annoyed by my family before. I'm sorry for this, but really. My G-pa randomly bursts into oldies songs, they always say shit about me, and at one point, I think he tried Whoring me.
"Torie, did you think about going in yet?"
"Going in.. What the hell are you guys talking about?"
"Into the NUNNERY! A HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Wow.

I just don't know how that is funny. This is what I get to deal with. And every time I walk by, he says something and then has to grab my arm. At one point, I woke up from a nap and he tried grabbing my arm and grabbed my side instead, which tickled me. I am not a very nice person in my sleep, and I do believe I growled at him.

On a GREAT note, I will be the Senior Editor for my Yearbook next year. (:
This means that I will run that shit. I have no problem yelling at people, especially if it's to make our book amazing.

Why does Patsy Cline sing such sad songs?
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment