Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It Can't Rain All the Time

Hmm. I've been trying to move out lately, and not having a job is really killing me. I may take a babysitting job, but I have no idea yet. It all depends on the amount of money really... The biggest thing on my mind today isn't about jobs or anything, it's about people. A few months ago, I was in a car accident. A pretty bad one. (Not my fault though). I can't go into detail 'cause there's going to be a trial about it, but ever since the accident, I have been so paranoid about getting back on the road. My Christmas/ Birthday-Present Car was totalled, so I haven't driven since February, and I'm afraid to even think about the future. What if I had a child & they had been in the car too? The idea always scares me and makes me cringe for the future. I love driving, don't get me wrong; it's the people on the road that I'm afraid of...

Yeah, short, I know. I'll write more tomorrow[:

No comments:

Post a Comment